Wednesday 17 June 2020

Describe a setting - Ned

In class we had to do a thing that we went outside a write about what is around me.  Here is my story:


Struggling to walk through the damp grass, ready to get muddy, The yellow and brown leaves sticking to your feet like glue. The clouds ready to flutter its rain to the world. The faint sound of the cars on the highway gives a car person like me joy. I can hear the other students and teachers playing in the gym. The old style buildings behind me full of hard workers. The detoxifying long field gives me hope of fitness. My thoughts in my head ready to burst out.

The old dampened trees cover me from the rain. The taunt of all the leaves on the field give my shoes a hard time to survive from the down pore the night before.grey clouds cover the view of the sky. The sound of nature helps the day of darkness. The hope of a sunny day in otaki leaves my head ever more. The hope of going to the beach soon is slowly fading away for good.

2 comments:

  1. I love it Ned! very interesting describing words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the big words lol i love it !!

    ReplyDelete