Wednesday 17 June 2020

Ocean Littering - Nevaeh G


This is my Ocean littering writing. I hope you like it! Make this stop!

Tenakoe my name is Nevaeh, I am a year 7 at Otaki college. I am writing to you today to talk about Littreing in the ocean.

Every year, large amounts of litter enters the sea. As plastic are particularly durable,the mass of plastic debris in the world's ocean is steadliliy increasing-often with fatal consequences for count less sea creatures. Ever morning i take a stroll down the beach side to see rubbish placed everywhere on the ground... im discussed!!

End this madness!  Its horrible to hear the fact that over 1 million sea animals die a day toward plastic, rubbish and anything more is so dissapointing, including 100 millon tons of rubbish in the ocean around the world. Stop littering, save the world.

Writen by Nevaeh

No comments:

Post a Comment