Wednesday 17 June 2020

My letter to Jacinda Ardern By Mikaera

So in class we all have written a letter to Jacinda Ardern. We have done this to thank her for all she has done for this country. And this my letter to her down below.


Dear Jacinda Ardern,

My name is Mikaera. I go to Otaki college. I am a year eight I would love it if you could come and visit the best town in Aotearoa.

I'm writing this letter because I have recognised what you have done for New Zealand. And I wondered why we were in lockdown? I only just realised what could have happened.The end result and look now we've had 1442 recover I thank you.I want to recognize your hard work and for making the hard decisions you did.

I'm writing this letter to thank you for opening up Mcdonalds,Burgerking and KFC.Its finally feeling normal again.

You are a good leader because you made a good decision to protect us.You are confident,work hard and organised, again, thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Hey mikaera. this is cool letter i believe jacinda would love it lol bye

    ReplyDelete